Research Group Membership
- Development of New Mathematical Sciences Capabilities for Healthcare Technologies
- Automatic CT Segmentation of the Lungs for Diagnostics and Treatment Monitoring of Lung Diseases
- Boundary integral methods.
- Image segmentation registration study
- Fast Wavelets based Iterative Solvers for Dense Linear Systems from Differential and Integral Equations.
- Biomedical imaging challenges, models and algorithms
- A Novel Diagnostic Tool: from Structural Health Monitoring to Tissue Damage Prediction
- Development of effective algorithms of deblurring fundus images for improving diagnosis and management of retinal disease
- Fast numerical algorithms for solving image problems.
Image processing group and CAM
External: University of California, LA
Joint projects and joint research papers
External: University of Bergen, Norway
Image processing projects