Our innovative ULMS (University of Liverpool Management School) Extra programme runs throughout the year and provides a range of opportunities for undergraduate students to enhance skills and learn new ones in addition to their studies.
ULMS Extra sessions provide co-curricular activities including business games, guest speakers, presentations from key graduate recruiters, mock interview and assessment sessions, and application master-classes.
Recent guest speakers have included:
- Mark Wilson, founder of Parthenon Facilities Management
- Darren Binns, Logistics Director at Aldi
- Claire DuRose, Student Recruitment Manager at CIMA
- James Brazill, University Coordinator at IBM
- Melissa Mitchell, Business Development Manager at Bloomberg
- Mark Gill, BSc Economics with a year in Industry student, who has undertaken a placement for Ford Motors.