For many of our master's programmes, you don’t need to have studied management at an undergraduate level to apply. So, whether you are keen to start a career in business and management, or want to explore your management discipline further, choose a master's in 2021 which will enhance your employability prospects.
- Accounting and Finance MSc
- Business Analytics and Big Data MSc
- Economics MSc
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management MSc
- Finance MSc
- Finance and Investment Management MSc
- Financial Technology MSc
- Human Resource Management MSc (CIPD Accredited)
- International Business MSc
- Marketing MSc
- Master in Management MiM
- Occupational and Organisational Psychology MSc (BPS Accredited)
- Operations and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Sports Business and Management MSc
Current University of Liverpool undergraduate students who are progressing to one of our master's programmes in autumn 2021 are able to take advantage of reduced entry requirements* of 2:2 (57%) in your undergraduate degree.
Current students can apply using a simplified application form which should only take you around five minutes to complete.
*with the exception of MSc Economics and MSc Occupational and Organisational Psychology.
Dedicated careers support
Find out more about careers support and extracurricular activities for our master's students in our animated film.
Back to: Management School