Discover how a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from a triple-accredited Management School can help you to develop the skills you need to lead effectively in any organisation.
We offer two unique programmes:
- The Liverpool MBA to accelerate your strategic leadership capabilities
- The Football Industries MBA is the original, world-leading programme tailored to the challenges of the global football industry.
Come along to:
- Discover more about the range of generous scholarships available
- Meet teaching staff to discuss programme content and entry requirements
- Meet current MBA students
- Find out about our European study trip
- Hear about the dedicated MBA careers and professional development support
- Learn more about consultancy projects and opportunities to network with business leaders.
Scheduled Talk times:
- 16:45 - 17:15 Introduction to the Liverpool MBA with Dr Dane Anderton
- 17:30 - 18:00 Introduction to the Football Industries MBA with Dr Dan Parnell
- 17:30 - 18:00 Introduction to the Liverpool MBA with Dr Dane Anderton (repeated)
- 18:15 - 18:45 Introduction to the Football Industries MBA with Dr Dan Parnell
- 18:15- 18:45 Introduction to the Liverpool MBA with Dr Dane Anderton (repeated)
The Open Evening will take place in the Brett Building (MBA suite) on our Liverpool campus, building number 423b on the campus map.
Back to: Management School