Dr Jiali Yan
Lecturer in Finance Finance and Accounting
- +44 (0)151 795 9903
- Work email Jiali.Yan@liverpool.ac.uk
Jiali Yan is a Lecturer (Assistant Professor) of Finance at the Accounting and Finance Group at the University of Liverpool. She obtained her Ph.D. in Accounting and Finance and Master of Research degree in Finance (Distinction) from Lancaster University Management School.
Her research interests broadly concern empirical corporate finance and investment, with a focus on climate finance, corporate social responsibility, ESG (environment, social, and governance), financial disclosure, institutional investors, financial analysts, financial misconduct.
Her work has been presented at the American Finance Association, American Accounting Association, European Finance Association, Northern Finance Association, Financial Management Association annual meetings, SFS Cavalcade Asia-Pacific Conference, the Second Conference on CSR, the Economy and Finance in Chicago, GRASFI Conference at Oxford University, Strategy and Tactics for Effective Engagement Conference at Cambridge University. More information can be found on her personal webpage.
Prizes or Honours
- Semi-Finalist of the FMA Best Paper Award for Corporate Finance (Financial Management Association, 2020)
- Most Promising Project Award (ESRC-NWSSDTP Workshop, 2019)
- American Finance Association Doctoral Student Travel Grant (American Finance Association, 2018)
- The Best Overall Performance of the Master of Research Programme (Lancaster University Management School, 2015)