Research Interest 1
* Models and Methods for Design and Implementation of Agile Demand/Supply Networks.
* Organisational Agility
* Supply chain complexity.
* SME sustainable growth.
* Electronic Government; social, political, and implementation theories and models.
* e-Business Models for Enhancing Leanness/Agility Across Demand/Supply Networks.
* Knowledge Management Systems.
* Knowledge Exchange systems and models in Higher Education Institutions.
Research Group Membership
- Innovation and productivity grand challenge.
Dr D Li
Working with SME to develop prototype of online knowledge supermarket.
Advanced Technologies Research Institute/Professor D Zhang
External: University of Exeter
Continuing research on Agile Manufacturing
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
External: Imperial College London
Research on Innovation and Productivity Grand Challenge
Dr H S Ismail
Research on Agile Supply Chain