My external engagement work has included service on the council of the Association of Business Historians, expert witness work in the Canadian legal system, and the organization of conferences and workshops.
I am the Director of Research for the SIBE Group within the management school.
Selected Professional Activities
Internal Administrative or Committee Role
- Director of Research, SIBE (Department, 2019 - present) (Internal Administrative or Committee Role)
- Business History (Guest Editor of Special Issue, 2015 - 2016)
Internal Administrative or Committee Roles
- Director of Research, SIBE (Department, 2019 - present)
Organisations I have been associated with
- Association of Business Historians (2013 - 2016)
Professional Body Memberships
- Academy of Management (Member, 2014 - present)
- British Academy of Management (Member, 2013 - present)
- Business History Conference (Member, 2006 - present)
Other Administrative or Committee Roles
- Director of Studies for International Business