The programme is entirely practical in nature and is designed to allow you to implement changes within your business right away, allowing you to:
- Develop and improve your leadership skills
- Generate new ideas to reinvigorate your business
- Develop a long term strategy for growth
- Work with leading experts and business coaches
- Build relationships with other growing businesses
- A Certificate in Leadership from the University and membership of the University alumni community
- Manage time more effectively to allow you more time to live and less time at work
Part of the Liverpool City Region New Markets 2 Programme Growth Catalyst is part of the Liverpool City Region New Markets 2 Programme which is receiving up to £7million of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2023.
The Department for Communities and Local Government (and in London the intermediate body Greater London Authority) is the Managing Authority for European Regional Development Fund. Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regenerations.
Find out more information here.
I would recommend the programme without hesitation. It's one of the best things I've ever doneFormer Delegate and Small Business Director, Phil Taylor
Back to: Management School