These 1 hour webinars, delivered in partnership with Global Sports, feature industry experts from the world of football, and horseracing. Register now to secure your place.
Does football's commercial model need to change?
Wednesday 17 February 2021, 11:00(GMT)
Expert panel moderated by Global Sports includes:
- Rick Parry: Chair of The English Football League Championship (EFL)
- Jo Tongue: CEO Tongue Tied Management, FA registered agent and Director & Board Member of Women in Football
- Georgie Hodge: Head of Women’s Football, CAA Base Soccer Agency
- Alex Phillips: Ex-Head of Governance & Compliance at UEFA and Football Industries MBA Alumnus
Broadening Horseracing’s audience
Wednesday 24 February 2021, 11:00(GMT)
Expert panel moderated by Global Sports:
- Miles Evans: Formerly Head of Broadcast, Digital & Content at Ascot
- Jeremy Wray: CEO, Championship Horse Racing
- Steve Gibson: Head of IT and Business Improvement at British Horseracing Authority
Back to: Management School