The library is available for group work or individual study, with a social study space and a collection of individual study desks.
- Each desk has a power socket, and Wireless internet access is available throughout the campus.
- A PC room is also available for student use throughout the day and evening, as are group study rooms.
- Group study rooms can be booked in advance during weekday working hours, and vary in size from 2-8 people.
- Up to date opening hours are available via the library website.
- Library information points are also available for quick catalogue searches and access to electronic resources.
- Books can be borrowed and returned using the self-service machines whenever the library is open.
For more information on the London collections, electronic resources, using other libraries etc. see the London Campus Libguide