Supporting your business
Working in partnership with the University of Liverpool in London can support business development and provide a myriad of opportunities to develop collaborative partnership arrangements that enhance enterprise and innovation.
Working with a research intensive Russell Group university can support your business in many ways:
- Knowledge transfer – access a powerhouse of knowledge and ideas
- Premium services and facilities – benefit from our award winning premises and facilities. Planning to hold an event? Then contact us for information.
- Access to a ready skilled workforce – access our highly skilled graduates or support the creation of work ready graduates equipped with the skills and knowledge required for your sector via a partnership approach
- Gain a commercial advantage over competitors – through accessing our academic research and working with our academic staff to support business ideas and development
- Benefit from flexible learning opportunities for your employees – with a range of bespoke services, CPD and professionally focussed postgraduate programmes
- Effective workforce development – involve your staff in the administration of placement provision, internships and a range of other activities that support individual professional development.
Contact us to discuss how we can work in partnership: firstname.lastname@example.org