Register for our London Open Evening
5pm – 8.30pm, Thursday 30th November 2017
Whether you're a current student at our Liverpool campus, a Liverpool graduate, or a future student interested in life-long learning opportunities and career development support or simply curious to discover what happens at the University of Liverpool in London, we’d be delighted to see you at our Open Evening. At the event, you can:
- Find out why we’ve opened a campus in London and tour the high-end facilities
- Discover more about our professionally focused master’s programmes designed to maximise your professional opportunities and impact
- Meet and hear from expert academics who lead on our master’s programmes in Design, Health and Finance, Accounting, Business and Communication
- Receive personalised careers advice
- Receive an on-the-spot offer.
You are also invited to join us for the talk: Nano-technology: why is small so big, part of the Science in the City series presented by the University of Liverpool Alumni Department. Join Professor Steve Rannard (Department of Chemistry) as he discusses how we are on the cusp of changing AIDS therapy around the world, all with a very small idea.
17.00 Arrival and Registration
17.00 – 20.30 Central Exhibition – speak to staff about finance, careers, accommodation, what it’s like studying at the University of Liverpool, our English Language Centre and more.
17.30 – 17.45 Welcome from Tanya Dunne, Head of Operational Development, University of Liverpool in London
17.45 – 18.00 Careers, Employment and Student Experience talk
18.05 – 18.25 Subject talks
18.30 – 19.30 Talk Nano-technology, why is small so big?
19.30 – 20.30 Reception and networking