Discover what the University of Liverpool in London can do for you at our Open Evening
5pm – 8.30pm, Thursday 30th November 2017
We're opening the doors of our impressive London campus to University of Liverpool graduates at this event. We would love you to join us to explore how the campus can work for you.
- Bringing Liverpool to London. Find out why we’ve opened a campus in London and tour the high-end facilities.
- Access lifelong support. You can now access the University’s careers support and guidance at our London campus
- Use our facilities for meetings and events, and benefit from the on-site library
- Discover more about our professionally focused master’s programmes designed to maximise your professional opportunities and impact
- Explore CPD opportunities
- Meet and hear from expert academics
- Network with a variety of graduates, academics, professionals and employers at our drinks reception.
Listen to the talk: Nano-technology: why is small so big, part of the Science in the City series presented by the University of Liverpool Alumni Department. Join Professor Steve Rannard (Department of Chemistry) as he discusses how we are on the cusp of changing AIDS therapy around the world, all with a very small idea.
17.00 Arrival and Registration
17.00 – 20.30 Central Exhibition – speak to staff about finance, careers, accommodation, what it’s like studying at the University of Liverpool, our English Language Centre and more.
17.30 – 17.45 Welcome from Tanya Dunne, Head of Operational Development, University of Liverpool in London
17.45 – 18.00 Careers, Employment and Student Experience talk
18.05 – 18.25 Subject talks
18.30 – 19.30 Talk Nano-technology, why is small so big?
19.30 – 20.30 Reception and networking