Aims and Learning Outcomes
The aims of this course are to:
- Introduce delegates to the principles and practice of leadership within a Science and Technology sector context.
- Develop leadership knowledge and skills to support delegate’s future career aspirations.
- Explore what it means to be an ethical leader
On successful completion of this course, delegates will be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of:
- their own leadership style, professional values, ethics and behaviour
- the impact of leadership on others within the Science and Technology industry
- how business performance can be enhanced through the key drivers of innovation and the taking of calculated risks