Careers & Employability Service
Our award-winning Careers & Employability Service is here to help you make the most of your time at university by providing a range of expert advice and information to give you a head start in the graduate job market.
We recognise that every student’s background, experience and aspirations are unique so our service is dedicated to helping you meet those aspirations, wherever you are starting from.
Throughout your time at the University of Liverpool in London you will have access to a range of careers support – all designed to enable you to put your plans into reality.
We offer a high-quality employability provision that blends advice, guidance and training and builds on the existing expertise we have developed as one of the UK's leading careers services.
Through a range of career management inputs, personal and professional development and access to a range of industry experts and speakers, our aim is to match your needs and ambitions as they develop.
We know that your needs are individual and so you may want to access these opportunities in a variety of ways. So as well as face to face guidance and on-site events and sessions we also offer online support, webinars and guidance – and all our activities are supported by a state of the art interactive website, CareerHub.
How can we help
Our services to students include
- Career planning and decision making (1-1 appointments)
- Researching employment sectors and employers
- Making industry contacts (for placements etc)
- Making powerful job applications
- Job Interview techniques
- Preparation for employer assessment centres
- Online psychometric tests
- Strengthening networking skills, including digital networking
- Employer events and career webinars