RDM Team, Help and Training
The RDM Team can advise on how you can comply with policy and RDM practices. We can give one to one guidance or come and give talks to your project group, department or faculty.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Judith Carr (ext 58528) – Research Data Manager or Gary Jeffers Research Data Management Officer (ext 57488) directly.
Training events are also run via the Researcher KnowHow Library programme. This term the following are scheduled - Introdution to RDM, DMP workshops for PGRs and Early Career Researchers.
Guidance on funder requirements.
There are also some very good resources on line where you can learn more about RDM
- The Digital Curation Centre (DCC) provides a whole range of Resources for digital curators
- DMP Online for help with writing data management plans
- MANTRA - online training course on managing digital data for a research project
- RDMRose - open educational resource for information professionals on RDM
- UK Data Archive- information on creating and managing data
- UK Data Service : a collection of social, economic and population data resources
- CESSDA ERIC (the Consortium of European Social Science Data Archives European Infrastructure Consortium) Expert tour guide on Data Management