DMP Online drop-in sessions
The DMP online tool can help researchers: -
- Understand and plan how to manage their research data
- Comply with potential Funders’ requirements
- Consider the costs, storage and security implications of creating/collecting/analysing their data
Using DMP online you can create, review and share data management plans.
During the week of 9th December 2019 Liverpool Research data is holding a number of drop in sessions listed below.
These sessions all take place in the Knowhow room, ground floor Sydney Jones Library. No need to book.
The sessions are open to all researchers from PhD students to PIs.
- Monday 9th December 12.00pm – 1.00pm
- Wednesday 11th December 12.30pm – 1.30pm
- Thursday 12th December 1.00pm – 2.00pm
- Friday 13th December 1.30pm – 2.30pm
Events in 2020
Open Research Week 10th – 14th February 2020
Open Research Week 2002 is a week of events designed to introduce, showcase and promote Open Research. Open Research Week 2020 is the second time the University of Liverpool and LJMU Libraries have collaborated to organise events about Open Research.
A full programme will be available at the end of December. Registrations for all the events will open on 6th January 2020.
The team is busy working on finalising details, events will include ‘Exploring open monographs’, ‘Open Research café’ and Health and Open Data (responsible research and the ethics of sharing).
Open Research Week is supported by the Institutional Strategic Support Fund (ISSF) awarded by Wellcome Trust to the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences, University of Liverpool.
A one-day ReproHack – a reproducibility hackathon. Calling all researchers and data scientists. Numerous events through the North. One in Liverpool on 25th February.