- Dr Eleanor Drywood (Director) – children’s rights under EU immigration and asylum law; developing children’s rights-based approaches to regulating the football industry and other sports.
- Dr Amel Alghrani (Reader) – The rights and welfare of children born as a result of new reproductive technologies. Education law, exclusions and the rights of children with special educational needs and disabilities.
- Dr Kerry Barry (Post Doctoral Derby research fellow) - Family Law and access to justice; gender equality
- Dr Nicolás Brando (Post Doctoral Derby research fellow) - Philosophy of childhood and children's rights; social and political theory; civil and political rights; the capabilities approach.
- Professor Anna Carline (Impact Lead for the Liverpool Law School) - criminal law and criminal justice (in particular domestic violence and sexual offences), family law and feminist/gender theory.
- Professor Marie Fox (Professor of Law) -
- Professor Nicola Barker (Professor of Law) - feminist approach to the broad areas of constitutional and family law.
- Joseph Savirimuthu (Senior Lecturer) – online technologies, data protection and children’s rights.
- Professor Helen Stalford (Head of the Liverpool Law School) – The impact of Brexit on children’s rights; children’s access to and experiences of justice processes; asylum and migration, with a particular focus on unaccompanied children; participatory methods.
- Deborah Tyfield (Law Clinic Practitioner) – special education needs and social care for children. Manages a specialist law clinic for the families of child patients at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital.
- Dr Sarah Woodhouse (Law Clinic Practitioner) – children’s rights under immigration/asylum law.
- Dr Leona Vaughn (Post Doctoral Derby research fellow) – anti-colonial approaches to research, critical perspectives of ‘risk’ policies, slavery and unfree labour.
- Dr Ed Horowitz (Lecturer) - ethical and legal issues that arise in the provision or non-provision of medical interventions for intersex and gender diverse children and adolescents.
- Dr Leah Gilman (Post Doctoral research fellow, University of Manchester) - social, cultural and legal perspectives on reproduction, childhood, personal relationships and medicine.
- Dr Sacha Waxman (Lecturer) - medical ethics.
- Dr Craig Purshouse (Senior Lecturer) - medical law.
- Dr Nazia Yaqub (Senior Lecturer, Leeds Beckett University) - child rights, gender justice, Islamic law and international human rights law.
Back to: Liverpool Law School