- Prof Michael Dougan (Co-director) - EU institutional and constitutional law, relations between the Union and national legal systems, Law of the Single Market, EU citizenship and welfare law.
- Prof Valsamis Mitsilegas (Co-director) - Area of Freedom, Security and Justice; EU Criminal Law; EU Immigration Law; EU Constitutional Law; EU Human Rights Law; EU External Relations Law.
- Dr Aikaterini Florou - Investment law and energy law.
- Prof Amandine Garde - EU consumer, advertising, food and public health law, in particular the role that legal instruments can play in promoting healthier lifestyles, looking at tobacco, alcohol and unhealthy diets as the three main risk factors for non-communicable diseases.
- Dr Andrea Gideon - Competition law, EU law, EU higher education institutions.
- Dr Mavluda Sattorova - International economic law, investment law, interaction between investment treaties and national policies, international energy law.
- Joseph Savirimuthu - Regulation of communication technologies including surveillance, identity theft and child online safety, legal and ethical challenges relating to autonomous systems and robotics.
- Dr Katy Sowery - EU constitutional law, the Court of Justice, primary law, general principles of Union law, application of EU law in national legal systems, relationship between Member States and European Union; animal welfare law.
- Prof Helen Stalford - EU children’s rights – constitutional issues; child and family migration; cross-border family breakdown; child participation in decision-making; child mainstreaming; children’s rights indicators.
- Dr Daniel Acquah - International property law
- Divin De Buffalo Irakiza - EU competition law; social policy; human rights.
- Juan Collado Perez-Llantada - EU law
- Jaydon Souter - Addiction; non-communicable disease prevention; EU health inequalities; EU trade and advertising law.
- Ammar Zafar - Financial regulation & Economic Law, Investment Law, Competition law, Banking law, International law, Intellectual property, Globalisation, World trade, Technology Law (Blockchain, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, data privacy), and foreign policy.
Back to: Liverpool Law School