- Prof Debra Morris (Director): Charity law, charity governance, equality law, regulation.
- Dr Karen Atkinson: Charities and political campaigning, collaborative working by charities, charities and risk management.
- Prof Warren Barr: Charitable trusts, charitable property, social housing, landlord and tenant.
- Ms Anne Morris: Equality, gender, discrimination.
- Dr John Picton: Donative intention, cy-pres, charities and politics, charities and economics.
- Dr Matthew Shillito: Non-profit organisations, anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, Financial Action Task Force, digital currencies, non-traditional payment methods; de-risking, financial inclusion.
- Dr Jennifer Sigafoos: Access to justice, social welfare law, discrimination law, charities and lobbying.
- Dr John Tribe: Charities and insolvency, integration of trusts and insolvency law, disqualifying fiduciaries.
Postgraduate Researchers/Graduate Teaching Assistants
- Mr Brett Crumley: Charities, access to justice, charity tribunal, developing charity law.
- Ms Angela Fowler: The global counter-terrorist finance legal framework, non-profit organisations, the Financial Action Task Force, bank de-risking.
- Mr Malavai Hood-Fredriksen: Social housing, vulnerable, restricted access.
- Mr Dejian Li: Charity law, non-profit governance, Chinese civil and commercial law.