- Prof Debra Morris (Director): Charity law, charity governance, equality law, regulation.
- Dr Karen Atkinson: Charities and political campaigning, collaborative working by charities, charities and risk management.
- Prof Warren Barr: Charitable trusts, charitable property, social housing, landlord and tenant.
- Ms Anne Morris: Equality, gender, discrimination.
- Dr John Picton: Donative intention, cy-pres, charities and politics, charities and economics.
- Dr Matthew Shillito: Non-profit organisations, anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, Financial Action Task Force, digital currencies, non-traditional payment methods; de-risking, financial inclusion.
- Dr Jennifer Sigafoos: Access to justice, social welfare law, discrimination law, charities and lobbying.
- Dr John Tribe: Charities and insolvency, integration of trusts and insolvency law, disqualifying fiduciaries.