- Dr Karen Atkinson: Charities and political campaigning, collaborative working by charities, charities and risk management.
- Dr John Picton: Donative intention, cy-pres, charities and politics, charities and economics.
- Dr Matthew Shillito: Non-profit organisations, anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, Financial Action Task Force, digital currencies, non-traditional payment methods; de-risking, financial inclusion.
- Dr Jennifer Sigafoos: Access to justice, social welfare law, discrimination law, charities and lobbying.
- Dr John Tribe: Charities and insolvency, integration of trusts and insolvency law, disqualifying fiduciaries.
- Faisal Alotaibi: Property Law. Faisal’s thesis will suggest reforms of the Saudi Jointly Owned Property Laws and practices, using the English commonhold and South African sectional title as benchmarks.
- William N Brown: property and human rights law, and access to quasi-public space. William's working thesis title is 'Property and Liberty: restoring the quasi-public trust in the 21st century'.
- Matilda Clough: Charity law and educational law and policy. Tilly's working thesis title is: 'An Investigation into the Charitable Status of Independent Schools'.
- Elin Williams: Commercial and Banking Law, Financial Crime, Cryptocurrency and Dark Web regulation. Elin's working thesis title is: 'Cryptocurrency-Based Money Laundering: Applying the Current Regulatory Framework in the New Technological Landscape'.
- Omer Yildirim: Administrative law and charity law. Omer’s working thesis title is: ‘Public Benefit Association Status in the Context Of Administrative Law’.
- Prof Warren Barr: Charitable trusts, charitable property, social housing, landlord and tenant.
- Angela Fowler: Terrorist Financing, Global Counter-Terrorist Finance Legal Framework.
- Ms Anne Morris: Equality, gender, discrimination.
- Dr Mary Synge: Associate Professor in Propery Law at the University of Reading
- Prof Mark Sidel: Doyle-Bascom Professor of Law and Public Affairs at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Back to: Liverpool Law School