Students can draw on support from this department while they are at university and for the period up until they secure their first graduate role and/or further study course.
The Career Studio
Careers support is focussed on three themes, helping students to Apply, Connect, and Explore.
The Career Studio provides students with a space to work on job applications with the team of Career Coaches, meet leading employers, and discover the latest placement, internship, and graduate vacancies.
In the Studio, students can access support and advice around:
- CV consultations and advice
- How to write a cover letter/online job application
- Interview preparation, including mock interviews for face-to-face, phone and video formats
- Practice psychometric tests
- Discuss upcoming assessment centre
- General careers advice
The Career Studio is now online, so students can continue to work with Career Coaches virtually: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/careers/virtual-career-studio/
Back to: School of Law and Social Justice