- Professor Jim Marshall - School of the Environment [click here to read the CASE STUDY]
Application of stable isotopic and elemental chemostratigraphy to shale resource plays.
- Dr. Robert Smith – Department of Animal & Population Health
Predicting animal health, fertility and production efficiency from novel dairy milk component analysis.
- Dr. Hossam Ismail – Management School
Virtual modelling and simulation for optimising the F35 JSF Northwest supply chain.
- Dr. Kate Glennon – School of Medical Education
Validation of a tool designed to access team-working and leadership in a sample of junior hospital doctors.
- Professor Gareth Padfield – School of Engineering
J2 aircraft model validation
- Dr. Alexandrina Buchanan – Department of History [click here to read the CASE STUDY]
Manchester Deaf Centre archives and record keeping with deaf communities.
- Dr. Marco Bertamini – Department of Psychology [click here to read the CASE STUDY]
Foundation for Art and Creative Technology (FACT)
- Professor Constant M.G. van den Berg & Dr. Pascal Salaun – Earth & Ocean Sciences
Micro-electrodes for metal detection in waters and waste waters
- Dr.Yaochun Shen – Electrical Engineering & Electronics
High Value Pharmaceutical Sector – High Throughput Pharmaceutical Tablet Analysis using Terahertz and IR Technology
- Dr. Andy Plater - School of Environmental Sciences
The economic impacts of climate change on Liverpool City Council service provision.
- Ms. Louise Hardwick – Sociology & Social Policy [click here to read the CASE STUDY]
Practitioner Research in Action
- Professor James Stewart - Infection & Host Defence
Effects of NK1/2 receptor antagonists on respiratory virus infection (RSV) and investigations towards therapeutic intervention in RSV-associated disease
- Dr. Jamie Harle & Ms. Julie Walton - Health Sciences
An Ultrasound testing facility for evaluating medical device output
- Dr. Mike Garvey – Physics
- Dr. Andrew Carnell – Chemistry
Developing PhosphonicS functional silicas as tunable enzyme support systems
- Dr. Andrew Fogg – Chemistry
Selective Removal of Organic Impurities from Glycerol Using Layered Double Hydroxides
- Dr. Dave Adams – Chemistry
Small molecule hydrogelators as additives in inkjet formulations
- Dr. Josie Billington – English
Reading for pleasure with failing children: benefiting the community, Arts’ student experience and research culture
- Dr. Nandini Das – English [click here to read the CASE STUDY]
Shakespeare on page and stage: exploring the interaction of research, learning and practice
- Dr. D Frost & Dr. L Hancock – Sociology & Social Policy [click here to read the CASE STUDY]
Reviewing the extent and impact of migration to the UK – a report for UK Border Agency National Museum
- Dr. Mark O'Brien – Educational Development Division (CLL) [click here to read the CASE STUDY]
Developing a model of accredited community research
- Dr. Qibo Zhang – Infection and Host Defence
Investigation on vaccine potential of novel pneumococcal vaccines
- Dr. Michael Cross – Pharmacology
Determination of drug elution profiles in prototype drug eluting balloons to treat peripheral vascular disease