How to apply
- It is essential that you contact your Impact and Business Development Managers to obtain information and advice prior to submitting any application:
- Faculty of Health & Life Sciences: Laurence Glennon-Alty, Impact and Business Development Manager.
- Faculty of Science and Engineering - Charlotte Relf, Impact and Business Development Manager.
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences – Michelle Davies, Impact and Business Development Manager.
They can help make sure costs are eligible and all necessary information is provided to ensure that your application stands the best chance of success.
- Read the Assessment Criteria in detail.
- Complete the Application Form KE Voucher Scheme 19 20 with the project details and ensure your Head of Department has discussed and signed your application before submission.
- All Application forms should be emailed to email@example.com.
- The closing date for applications is Monday 16th September at 5pm.
- The applications will be reviewed by the panel and successful awards decided.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application within one month of the closing date.
- Please refer to the Post Award section for the next steps in the process.