How to report suspect emails
When forwarding a suspicious email to IT Services we need you to include the full headers so all of the information about the email is included:
- Double-click on the message to open it.
- On the Message tab, there is a group of icons under the title Respond.
- Click the More button and then select Forward as Attachment.
- Enter email@example.com in the To: box.
- Click Send.
Alternatively, select the email you want to forward and press Ctrl + Alt + F to forward it as an attachment. Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outlook on the Web
- Create a new email and start writing your message to email@example.com.
- Click the Open in new window icon in the top-right of the message area to open your email in its own window.
- Locate the email whose headers you want to send, then drag it into the email you are writing.
- The original email will be attached to your email with full headers.
- Complete and send your email firstname.lastname@example.org.