Omics technologies are playing a significant and increasing role in Life Sciences research and as these technologies advance so does data complexity. Tackling Big Data in research requires a highly specialised level of computing and statistical expertise.
The CBF seeks to remove the informatics bottleneck in the Omics pipeline by offering services and bioinformatics solutions ranging from large scale analysis, such as full systems biology investigations to smaller scale and bespoke services.
- Multi-omics data integration
- Statistical analysis and modelling
- Machine learning
- Pathway analysis and biomarker discovery
- Protein structuer modelling, functional inference and re-design
- Development of custom bioinformatics pipelines
- Study design and power analysis
Take a tour
Visit the CBF website
For more information, visit the facility website