Honorary Secretary of the board of the European Society of Veterinary Pathology 2016 to current
Senior Examiner for Royal College of Pathologists 2014 to current
External Examiner Final VetMB part II, University of Cambridge 2019 to current
Director of Admissions for the BVSc course at University of Liverpool 2013 to 2018.
Scientific organiser, British Society of Veterinary Pathology meeting on Neoplasia, Liverpool 2014
- A tale of two mice: comparison of gammaherpesvirus infection in laboratory mice and a natural host., by Invitation (European Society of Pathology, 2011)
- Royal College of Pathologists, Part 1 and 2 FRCPath (small domestic animals) (2014)
Professional Body Memberships
- Royal College of Pathologists (Fellow, 2011 - present)
- Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) (Member, 1999 - present)
Other Administrative or Committee Roles
- I was recently appointed Director of Admissions for the School of Veterinary Science.
- I represent veterinary pathology in the Disease processes group for the BVSc curriculum review.
- I am a member of the Block B management committee.