- Plenary Speaker, by Invitation (Microbiology Society Annual Conference, 2016)
- Plenary Speaker, Keynote/Plenary by Invitation (Europneumo Conference, Oxford, 2015)
- Plenary Speaker, Keynote/Plenary by Invitation (European Respiratory Society International Congress Barcelona, 2013)
- Trinity College Dublin, BSc Immunology Degree course (2017)
- University College London, MSc in Infection & Immunity degree course (2017)
Professional Body Memberships
- Microbiology Society (Member, 1997 - present)
- British Society for Immunology (Member, 1992 - present)
Other Administrative or Committee Roles
- Theme Lead for "Understanding how pathogens cause disease" one of five IGH research themes. See details here: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/infection-and-global-health/research/pathogens-disease/ Theme Lead for Pre-clinical Assessment Models for Liverpool Centre for Global Vaccine Research. See details here: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/infection-and-global-health/research/vaccines/themes/
- IGH representative on Technology Directorate Strategy Group.
- IGH representative on Biomedical Services Unit Users Group.
- Deputy Head of Department for Clinical Infection, Microbiology & Immunology
- Member of IGH Institute Management Team