View our privacy notice regarding how we use your data.
Rules for submission:
- Abstracts must be received before the deadline. Any abstracts submitted after this time will not be considered
- All abstracts must be submitted through this website. Any that are not submitted through the webpage will not be considered
- Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other international meeting prior to EuroPneumo
- All abstracts must be submitted in English
- Each abstract should not exceed 250 words
- The abstract title should not exceed 25 words.
The following structure must be followed when submitting an abstract:
Please note further information will be provided closer to the abstract submission opening date including Presentation type, submission requirements and the Abstract submitters declarations.
If your abstract is accepted for presentation (oral or poster), you will receive further information on format, poster size etc.