Destinations of Leavers
- All of our subject areas are in the top two quartiles for the sector in the Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey
- We improved by 16 per cent on average between 2017 and 2018
- After six months from graduating, over 90% of Economics and Architecture students are in Highly Skilled Employment and Further Study
- First-year progression has improved every year from 2014/15, rising to 94.1% in 2017/18.
All of our initiatives are designed to support students and help them to achieve their full potential.
- 100% of URS student apprentices felt that they gained new skills and knowledge as part of the apprenticeship, and 100% would recommend the scheme to other students
- 80 students have used Writing@Liverpool in just one semester (2018).
We work closely with the Study Abroad team and welcome students from universities across the globe, as well as providing worldwide study opportunities for our students.
- Nearly 1000 Humanities and Social Sciences students have studied abroad since 2013/14
- Within the Faculty, the most popular Study Abroad opportunities are in the School of Histories, Languages and Cultures, closely followed by School of the Arts
- There are 101 universities open to applications from our students
- We are the most popular Faculty with students coming from universities around the world to study in.