- An Agenda for the Liverpool City Region- Full report
- Chapter 1: Re-Industrialisation: The Re-Birth of the Liverpool City Region’s Original Agglomeration Economy?
- Chapter 2: Deprivation in the Liverpool City Region
- Chapter 3: Where Next? Graduate Mobility and the Liverpool City Region
- Chapter 4: A River Runs Through It. Harnessing the Potential of the Mersey
- Chapter 5: Exploring the Geography of Retail Decline in the Liverpool City Region
- Chapter 6: Conclusions and Recommendations
- The Scale, Scope and Value of the Liverpool City Region Social Economy
- The Liverpool Brand: what is it and why does it matter so much now?
- Matt Thompson, post-doctoral researcher at the Heseltine Institute has a chapter published in the book ‘From conflict to inclusion in housing’
- How to Deliver Great Jobs: Towards an Industrial Strategy for the Liverpool City Region
- Albert Dock: What Part in Liverpool’s Continuing Renaissance?
- The State of Liverpool City Region Report: Making the Most of Devolution
- Liverpool’s Elected Mayor 2012-2016: An Independent Assessment
- Messages for Competitive European Cities
- Competitive European Cities: Where do the Core Cities Stand?
- State of the English Cities
- State of the Cities: A Progress Report to the Delivering Sustainable Communities
- The Credit Crunch, Recession and Regeneration in the North: What’s Happening,What’s Working, What’s Next?
- UK city-regions in growth and recession: How are they performing at home and abroad?