Our Centres of Excellence
Exciting Health & Life Science partnerships
Our Centres of Excellence are powerful, productive collaborations between experts within the University and organisations worldwide.
They reflect our commitment to ground-breaking research that makes a measurable difference to the well-being of people, animals and the planet.
Please follow the links to learn more about these centres:-
- North West Cancer Research Centre
- NIHR Pancreas Biomedical Research Unit
- NIHR Medicines for Children Research Network
- Tesco Dairy Centre of Excellence
- Wolfson Centre for Personalised Medicines
- MRC-Arthritis Research UK Centre for Integrated Musculoskeletal Ageing
- Wellcome Trust Liverpool Glasgow Centre for Global Health Research
- North West Hub for Trials Methodology
- Collaborations for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care (CLAHRC)
- NIHR Health Protection Research Unit in Emerging and Zoonotic Infections
- NIHR Health Protection Research Unit in Gastrointestinal Infections
- Centre for Preclinical Imaging
- UK Experimental Arthritis Treatment Centre for Children
- Centre for Proteome Research
- Centre for Women's Health Research
The Faculty also has a growing list of ‘virtual networks’. Please click the links below to find out more about these networks:-
Contact us if you are interested in collaborating on research.