Making an application
With the exception of our Summer at the University of Georgia programme (deadline 15 April at 11.59pm), all of our programmes have now closed for AY22/23. Applications will re-open in November 2023.
The deadline has also now passed for our third-party supported Summer Abroad opportunities:
- Play Action International
- Think Pacific
- Pagoda Projects
Before you apply, here are some useful tips:
- Make sure to research the Partner Universities and the scheme you want to apply for carefully
- Attend a Global Opportunities event to help you in making your choice - see the events page to find out when and where our events are being held
- You should use our search tool to pick eligible universities - your degree programme MUST match with your chosen universities
- You're strongly encouraged to only pick ONE university that is marked as "Very Competitive" and you should list it as your first choice
- For Semester Abroad, the semester you would attend each university is fixed - the university profile will tell you which (i.e. you cannot choose)
What happens next?
The Global Opportunities Team will review your application and give an overall score. For Semester Abroad, if, after ranking applications, we do not have enough spaces to accommodate students who have achieved the 60% minimum, we will operate a waiting list. See below for information on how we score applications: