Call for Papers
We welcome abstracts for papers to be delivered at the Planning Research Conference that fit the broad themes and scope of the conference.
Please select the two tracks most relevant for your abstract and indicate your first and second preference. Abstracts should:
- Include the names/ institutions and contact details of contributors
- Be no more than 150 words in the body of the abstract
- Set out the core theme or hypothesis of your paper
- Indicate the approach and methodology, and broad findings to be delivered in your paper
- Highlight the relevance of your work to planning scholarship, education, or practiceSupply 3 key words and 3 key references.
The deadline for submission of abstracts and roundtable proposals is 5pm, Friday 29th March 2019. Authors and roundtable organisers will be notified about the acceptance of their abstract by Monday 29th April 2019.