ULCCO Special Projects was commissioned to collaboratively work with the University’s strategic working group and their Project Manager and chosen design team to develop a design and provide a best value construction budget for 3172m² of refurbishment works over 2 floors within building 502 on central campus to provide additional teaching and study space.
All study facilities all fitted with state of the art audio visual whilst adopting familiar controllers to aide lecturers. Wireless AV connectivity is incorporated throughout the facilities suitable for sharing phone / tablet / laptop content.
The newly refurbished building has provided high class finishing's contributing to a modern vibrant teaching environment as follows:
• 3 Lecture Theatres Providing 264, 310 & 329 Seats
• Group Race Seating Lecture Room (80)
• 3 PC Teaching Suites (22, 31, 38)
• Varying Occupancy Group Teaching Rooms
• 9 Cellular collaborative study spaces with AV
• 7 Walk up collaborative desks with AV
• 11 Booth style study spaces
Back to: Facilities, Residential & Commercial