The Service Hub is a single point of contact for all Estates Management requests and for any other enquiries for the Facilities, Residential & Commercial Services department. The Service Hub will deal with your issue or put you in touch with the person who can assist.
All repair requests are prioritised in a work management system to ensure optimum use of resources. If your repair is non-urgent, please be patient up to 600 requests are received each week.
Report a fault
The Service Hub is open Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5pm.
- Telephone: 0151 794 3000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that jobs are issued first in first out, with telephone jobs logged first. Emails are periodically checked throughout the day. Logging jobs by email may cause a small delay.
Any urgent requests outside these hours should be referred to Security on 0151 794 3252.
When reporting a fault please have your staff number and the relevant space reference available.
A space reference will normally be on a door entering the space and will be displayed as Space ref. x/xxx
Ordering Process for Face Coverings & Cleaning Packs
If you wish to order any of the following, please do so by emailing our FRCS Service Hub email@example.com
- Disposable face coverings
- Cleaning Packs
Please note the following when placing your order:
- Detail your order with the item and number you require (e.g. Disposable face coverings – 100, Cleaning Packs – 50)
- CC your Building Manager using their hub email address. Hub email addresses for all buildings and locations can be found here https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/facilities-residential-and-commercial-services/services/building-management/
- Our team will arrange for orders to be packed and distributed direct to your building manager
- Your order package will clearly indicate both the name and address of the original requestor
- Upon receipt of your package your Building Manager will either:
- Distribute to the office of the requestor within the building*
- Email the requestor to agree collection
* Subject to the availability of the Building Manager
Please can we ask that you take responsibility of your own face covering and cleaning pack replenishments and email the FRCS Service Hub firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP as your stocks get low.
Our building managers will help you with distributing where possible but will not be able to check stock levels in your offices or labs on your behalf.