Our professional services
Share our expertise
Within the School of Environmental Sciences we have an extensive pool of expertise to share with your organisation.
Here are some of the services we provide:
- Continuous professional development programmes
- Consultancy, including expert witness services, technical reports, analytical services and environmental surveys
- Advice for programme and film makers on environmental science issues
- Geological and marine spatial planning services for the oil & gas industry
- Policy research and advisory services to Government
The Low Carbon Eco-Innovatory (LCEI)
The Low Carbon Eco-Innovatory (LCEI) is a £5.4m project which partners University of Liverpool with Liverpool John Moores University and Lancaster University. Our aim is to create innovative low carbon goods, processes and services, developed through collaborative partnerships between local companies in the Liverpool City Region.
Our aim is to work with local SMEs on an individual basis in order to identify opportunities for low carbon development which will ultimately bring about economic and environmental benefits for businesses and the community. Eco-innovations can be developed in any sector and as such LCEI spans a wide variety of disciplines including Environmental Science, Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Chemistry, Management, Biology.
We seek to build relationships with SMEs and deliver tangible benefits via collaborative approaches to encourage businesses to maintain a broader, long-term relationship with the city region’s research base. Our support can result in a wide range of benefits:
- Increased Profitability
- Additional Knowledge
- Competitive Advantage
- Access to Resources and Facilities
- Access to Specialist Funding
To achieve this we offer a range of projects, depending on your research and business needs;
- 3 year and 1 year research projects with a full-time researcher
- 1 month internships
- 3-6 month supervised projects
Low carbon tech projects led by our dedicated team of researchers
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org