Research Interest 1
Sue's research interests include strategic spatial planning, integrated planning and management, sustainable development, environmental planning, coastal and marine planning and planning for water.
Research Group Membership
- Supporting Implementation of Maritime Spatial Planning in the Celtic Seas - SIMCelt
- North Sea STAR
- Maritime Spatial Planning in the Atlantic, including Celtic Sea and Bay of Biscay
- Local development framework monitoring.
- Developing the learning potential of appraisal in spatial planning
- Integrated appraisal toolkit.
- Partnership working in support of marine spatial planning for the Irish Sea
- Adaptation and Resilience of Coastal Energy Supply (ARCOES)
- ESPON - European Seas and Territorial Development, Opportunities and Risks, ESaTDOR
- Linking Public Health into The Regional Spatial Strategy.
- Integrated appraisal toolkit for the North West: Consultation exercise.
- UDP Sustainability Appraisal.
- New approaches to managing ecosystem services in the marine environment
- Celtic Seas Partnership