Progression to a Pre-sessional English Course

If you want to study on our Pre-sessional English Course, you will need to take an approved UKVI IELTS test and obtain a score which meets the Entry Requirements of the stage of the course you would like to start on.  However, please note that in order to study on the Pre-sessional English Course you will require a Tier 4 Visa, Dependent Visa or EU passport.  Please note that if you require a Tier 4 Visa, you can only get this by returning to your country.