Research Interest 1
Numerical and physical modelling of coastal hydrodynamics and morphodynamics
- Modelling flow and environmental impact of marine turbine farms using the open-source code telemac3d.
- Adaptation and Resilience of Coastal Energy Supply (ARCOES)
- International travel grant.
- Sand Transport under Irregular and Breaking Waves.
- China-UK Science Network to establish long term partnership in the research of coastal/estuary dynamics.
- Tapping the Tidal Power Potential of the Eastern Irish Sea
- The effects of realistic tidal flows on the performance and structural integrity of tidal stream turbines
- Scour development in complex soils around offshore wind farm turbine foundations.
- Interactions of Flow, Tidal Stream Turbines and Local Sediment Bed Under Combined Waves and Tidal Conditions (INSTRON)