Product Design – Great Scholarship Opportunity for ID Students
Great opportunity: Flynn Product Design, a design consultancy with a base in Bristol and Exeter, have set up a new Scholarship program offering a £1k cash prize and work experience to the selected candidate, with the potential to full time work as Junior Product Designer.
The program will focus on remote working in 2021. The Scholarship is open to Industrial / Product Design / Design Entrepreneurship and closely related courses. (BSc, BA, MechEng, MSc, MA or similar).
- All applicants must be enrolled full time in a product design or industrial design undergraduate degree or masters degree program.
- Applicants must have at least one term left till graduation.
- We want to hear from graduates predicted at least a 2:1 or B grade average or higher. (Top end portfolios)
- The graduate scheme can only be won, by an individual once. (Repeat applications will not be considered)
- All student applications must come via email@example.com
Applicants will have to download an application form from our scholarship page and use firstname.lastname@example.org for all communication.