Wireless communications, RF and microwave engineering and technologies
Research Group Membership
- A New Method for Antenna Efficiency Measurements
- ktp with Wardaro Ltd
- Cross-Layer Resource Allocation for Heterogeneous Green Wireless Sensor Networks
- Failure mechanisms in DC power capacitors
- A novel free-space time-domain technique for dielectric properties measurements.
- A new method for characterising antenna diversity systems.
- The Centre for Global Eco-Innovation
- KEL 09/20 - Sustainable ICT Technology -'Development of Green Wireless Receiver with Low-Complexity & High-Performance Equalization Techniques'
- KEL 11/25 - Development of an indoor wayfinding system for the visual impaired
- Investigation of the insitu electrical properties of concrete structures at radar frequencies.
- Impact Acceleration Account - University of Liverpool 2012
- ACE II
- Antenna Centre of Excellence (ACE).
Dr J White
RF microwave measurement facilities
External: Guidance Cotrol System
Indoor positioning systems
Prof. N Carter
J. Zhou, W Al-Naimy, X Zhu, Y Shen, J Spencer, S Hall
A range of wireless related projects
Dr Thien How
In-body wireless communications for medical implant devices
Prof Steve Millard
Ground penetrating radar for civil engineering applications
External: BAE Systems
Dr H Wang
External: Huawei Tech
Mobile radio devices
Dr Asger Eriksen
Radar and RF Engineering
Prof Ian Macdiarmid