Masters Degrees in Electrical Engineering & Electronics
Our postgraduate degree courses offer high quality specialist training for Graduates with Engineering or related Scientific degrees.
Take a look at our Taught Postgraduate programmes which can be studied full-time (FT) or part-time (PT) where indicated.
- Energy and Power Systems MSc (Eng)
- Energy and Power Systems with a Year in Industry MSc (Eng)
- Microelectronic Systems MSc (Eng)
- Microelectronic Systems with a Year in Industry MSc (Eng)
- Telecommunications and Wireless Systems MSc (Eng)
- Telecommunications and Wireless Systems with a Year in Industry MSc (Eng)
Our curricula incorporate the latest knowledge and draw heavily on our extensive Research & Development programme and work with industry.
Lectures and seminars are presented by our world leading experts, with practical training provided in advanced teaching and R&D laboratories.
As a postgraduate student you will be a valued member of our research community, welcome to attend seminars, research presentations and events.
Around 50 postgraduate students join us from around the world each year.