NIHR CRN Children/Versus Arthritis Paediatric Rheumatology CSG
EATC4Children senior management team members Professor Ramanan and Dr Pain co-chair the CSG.
Adult Inflammatory Arthritis CSG
Liverpool Heath Partners (LHP)
Key Paediatric Rheumatology Collaborators:
- Professor Helen Foster, University of Newcastle
- Manchester Musculoskeletal Biomedical Research Unit
- Rheumatology Unit, UCL Institute of Child Health and Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Arthritis Research UK Centre for Adolescent Rheumatology at UCL, ULCH and GOSH.
Key National Strategic Partners in Adult Rheumatology:
- Professor Malcolm Jackson, Director; MRC-Arthritis Research UK Centre for Integrated Research into Musculoskeletal Ageing (CIMA)
- Professor Ian Bruce, Chair in Rheumatology; University of Manchester,NIHR Senior Investigator at the Arthritis Research UK Centre for Epidemiology, Centre for Musculoskeletal Research, Division of Musculoskeletal and Dermatological Sciences, Director of the NIHR Manchester Biomedical Research Centre and Centre Academic Lead for the NIHR Translational Research Partnership in Joint and Related Inflammatory Diseases.
- Professor Robert Moots, Professor of Rheumatology; Institute for Ageing and Chronic Disease, University of Liverpool, and LHP Musculoskeletal Theme Lead
- Professor John Isaacs, Director of the Institute of Cellular Medicine and Professor of Clinical Rheumatology; Newcastle University, Director Musculoskeletal Theme; NIHR Newcastle BRC in Ageing and Chronic Disease, Director; ARUK Newcastle Biomedicine EATC
- Professor Iain McInnes, Professor of Rheumatology; University of Glasgow
- NOCRI Translational Research Partnership for Inflammatory Arthritis.
Key International Paediatric Collaborators:
- Professor Polly Ferguson, Paediatric Rheumatology Division Director; Carver College of Medicine, University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital
- Asst. Professor Yongdong Zhao, Center for Clinical and Translational Research, Seattle Children's Hospital
- Professor Dr Esteban Ballestar, Research Group Leader, Bellvitge Biomedical Research Institute (IDIBELL), Barcelona, Spain
- Professor Dr George Tsokos, Chief of Division of Rheumatology, BIDMC; Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- PD Dr. med. Sigrun Hofmann, Pediatric Rheumatology and Immunology, Children's Hospital Dresden, Faculty of Medicine Carl Gustav Carus, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany.