Lynda.com® From LinkedIn
Lynda.com® From LinkedIn is a leading online learning platform that helps anyone to learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. University staff and students have access to the Lynda.com video library of engaging courses taught by recognised industry experts.
The benefits of using Lynda.com, compared to other video platforms, include:
- An ability to work through elements of a course in one sitting or, as time allows, in bite-sized lessons (normally between 5 and 10 minutes long) and to track your progress
- Access to informative and reliable content from experienced and credible trainers
- Downloadable course materials and practical hands-on training
- Playlists and bookmarks for future reference
To access Lynda.com
- Navigate to www.lynda.com.
- Click the Sign In button in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Click the link: Sign in with an organisational portal
- Enter Liverpool in the box provided, then click Continue
- If you are on your own PC or Mac, you will be prompted to enter your University username and password.