NVivo licence renewal
10 July 2019
If you have downloaded NVivo software via the Computing Services website, or purchased media from the CSD Service Desk, you will need to renew the licence code which expires on 1 August 2019.
To update your NVivo 10, 11 or 12 licence code on a PC running the Managed Windows Service (MWS):
- Open Install University Applications
- Choose the 'Updates' category
- Select 'Update License - NVivo' from the applications panel and select 'Run'.
To update the NVivo 10, 11 or 12 licence code on your own computer:
- Open NVivo and click on the 'Help' menu
- Choose 'Extend licence'
- Enter the new licence key which is available from http://pcwww.liv.ac.uk/csd/nvivo/renewal.htm
Installations of NVivo in PC Teaching Centres are unaffected by the licence code update.
The updated licence code will enable your installation of either NVivo 10, 11 or 12 to operate until 1 August 2020.
NVivo 12 is the latest version currently available from the University. If you are using an older version, it is highly recommended that you upgrade to NVivo 12 to ensure your software remains supported.
If you have any queries regarding this licence code renewal, please contact the CSD Service Desk via the self-service portal: http://servicedesk.liverpool.ac.uk