Banner 9 Navigation Training for University Staff
08 March 2019
There are places available for University staff to attend Banner 9 Navigation Training which is taking place on the following dates/times:
- Friday 15th March, 10:00 - 11:00
- Thursday 4th April, 15:00 - 16:00
- Tuesday 23rd April, 10:00 - 11:00
- Thursday 23rd May, 10:00 - 11:00
The workshop is an opportunity for staff who are already familiar with using Banner 8 (SPIDER) to experience the new version, Banner 9.
We will equip you with the basic skills and knowledge to navigate your way around Banner 9. This includes an introduction to the look and feel of the new interface, an overview of terminology and tools and techniques to navigate the system.
The practical hands-on session will cover:
1. Understanding and navigating the Welcome page
- Navigation and menu options within a page
- Performing ID / Name searches
- Understanding Page sections
- Performing Actions
- Notification Centre
2. Understanding the data display options
- Filtering data
- Multiple records
3. How to set up My Banner Personal Menu
If you have recently attended a SRSU Roadshow it will build on the information you were given and be a chance to interact with the system as well as an opportunity to ask questions.
To book a place (on a first come, first served basis) please submit your request using the self-service portal at servicedesk.liverpool.ac.uk via: Request > IT Workshop Programme > Student Record System
Details of all dates and other courses are available to view via the IT Workshop Programme section of the self-service portal.