NVivo licence renewal
26 June 2018
If you have downloaded NVivo software via the Computing Services website, or purchased media from the Service Desk, you will need to renew the licence code which expires on 30th June 2018.
To update your NVivo 10, 11 or 12 licence code on a PC running the Managed Windows Service (MWS):
- Open 'Install University Applications'
- Choose the 'Updates' category
- Select 'Update License - NVivo' from the applications panel and select run.
To update the NVivo 10, 11 or 12 licence code on your own computer:
- Open NVivo and click on the 'Help' menu
- Choose 'Extend licence'
- Enter the new licence key which is available from:
Installations of NVivo in PC Teaching Centres are unaffected by the licence code update.
The updated licence code will enable your installation of either NVivo 10, 11 or 12 to operate until 1st July 2019.
NVivo 12 is the latest version currently available from the University. If you are using an older version, it is highly recommended that you upgrade to NVivo 12 to ensure your software remains supported.
NVivo 12 (with its enhanced features) will be rolled out as the primary qualitative analysis software later in the year.