The Welcome Week app is designed to enhance your experience when starting at the University of Liverpool. The app gives you the ability to view events, personalise your week and access information and support.
Checklists and Frequently Asked Questions are available in the app to help you be as prepared as possible to settle in and start your studies.
If there are any questions left unanswered, there will be a live chat feature with Ask Me helpers waiting to help.
The App launches on 14th September and you'll be able to find it on this page and start planning your welcome week before you arrive.
Android users who do not have access to Google Play will be able to download the app directly from this page.
- Up to date events listing
- Event reminders and notifications
- Personalised itinerary
- Maps to the various events
- GPS tracker to help you find your way around campus
- ‘Before You Arrive’ and ‘After You Arrive’ Checklists
- Frequently asked questions
- Live Chat
- Useful Contacts