Medicine Personal Formulary
Personal Formulary is an exclusive app for University of Liverpool medical students, which allows you to build and curate a catalogue of drug data for both learning and reference purposes.
The app comes pre-populated with a core list of "essential medicines" that are commonly prescribed within the Mersey Deanery, each with an editable template. It also lets you create and store custom drugs to expand your own Personal Formulary.
With Personal Formulary you can:
- Annotate core drugs to include details on Class, Mode of Action, Contraindications and more
- Create new drug entries from scratch
- Order by most used / recently changed / custom drugs
- Add audio notes to new and existing drugs
- Export data for use outside the app