Meet the Scientists
Meet the Scientists is a series of family events, run by the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences at the University of Liverpool in partnership with the World Museum Liverpool.
The Meet the Scientists app includes fun science experiments for young people to do at home, fascinating facts about the human body and the world around us as well as details of up-coming events. You can also use the app to check-in at events, when you do you will unlock extra experiments to have a go at!
Create your own Meet the Scientists photos using the unique photo frames with the option of sharing these to your social media accounts.
The Meet the Scientists events are interactive, hands-on science days for all the family! Join us at an event to meet scientists from the University of Liverpool and discover more about the human body and creatures big and small! All events take place at the World Museum Liverpool, are free to attend and no booking is required.
Meet the Scientists app features include:
- Science experiments: Collect and unlock child-friendly science experiments to try out at home
- Meet the Scientist photo frames: Use the app’s unique photo frames to take your own science themed photos and selfies! Save these to your camera roll or upload to your social media accounts
- Details of up-coming events: Find out more about up-coming events and get reminders of when these are taking place
- Event check-in: Use the app to check in at an event and collect in-app stickers and unlock
- Event feedback: Tell us what you think of the events